- How do I invite my buyers?
- How do I update my profile?
- How do I publish my catalogue?
- How do I update and publish my product specifications?
- How do I price my products?
- How do I respond to enquiries that I receive?
- How do I respond to a buyers RFQ?
- How do I negotiate POP specs?
- What if the goods are not accepted by the buyer?
- How do I publish my news and information to the wider iOPharma™ audience?
- How do I participate in published discussions?
How do I invite my buyers?
- From the main menu, select Clients / My Clients.
- From the left navigation menu, click on the “Create Client” button.
- In the company name, type the buyer’s company name and view the matching results.
- Select the buyer name that appears. In no company name appears, select the “Invite New Client” button and add the buyer details and your personal message and select “invite”. The buyer will receive your invitation and you will be notified of his acceptance of your invitation.
How do I update my profile?
It is important to update your profile, as it provides your buyers and potential buyers with the information they need to do business with you. To update your profile:
- From the main menu, select “Management / My Profile.
- Review the profile, and scroll down to select “Edit Profile”.
- Update your profile, upload your logo and click “Save”.
How do I publish my catalogue?
From the dashboard select “Products” and follow one of the following options:
OPTION 1: Select “Quick Entry Product” and follow the steps listed under the header. If you choose this option, the iOPharam support team will import your products for you. You will be notified by iOPharma™ once the products are imported.
OPTION 2: Select “Quick Entry Product”, type your product name or CAS Number and select the search button to view the matches. From the matching results select your product (you can repeat this more than one time). Once completed click “save”. As a result, your products will appear in your catalogue without specs and will be promoted to your buyers. If you wish to update your product specifications, see “How do I update and publish my product specifications?”
OPTION 3: Select “APIs”, type your product name or CAS number and select the search button to view the matches. From the product drop down list select “Add to my catalogue” and select the action button next to it to start adding the product details. If you wish to update your product specifications, see “How do I update and publish my product specifications?”
NOTE: You can NOT publish a catalogue as a single buyer. You must first upgrade your account to be able to publish a catalogue. Click here to upgrade your account.
How do I update and publish my product specifications?
- From the dashboard, select “Products”.
- Select the products category to view all of the products.
- Select the product you want to update / publish. From the drop down list, select “Update Product Details”.
- Modify / Submit the product specifications (It is recommended that you attach the product COA).
- Select “Next” to review the product specifications and publish this information to your buyers. Select “Save as Draft” if you do not wish to publish the specs to your buyers at this stage.
- Select “Publish”. Approved buyers can now view your product specifications.
How do I price my products?
- From the dashboard select “Base Pricing”.
- Select the product name and from the drop down list select “Update Reference Price”. Note: You can only price products with published specs.
- Set the product price and define the expiry date. (You will be notified 3 days before the product price expires).
Note: Your product price is ONLY PUBLISHED to buyers that you have approved and can be viewed in your “approved client list”
How do I respond to enquiries that I receive?
- From the dashboard, select “Enquiries” where you can view all of the open enquiries categorized by buyer name.
- Select the number next to “Enquiries Pending my Response”.
- For each product enquiry, select “Response” then specify your product details and submit for the buyer to review. You will be notified once the buyer responds back to your request.
How do I respond to a buyers RFQ?
- From the dashboard select “Enquiries”.
- From the left menu, select “RFQ” to view all of the open RFQs categorized by buyer name.
- Select the number next to “RFQ Pending My Response”.
- For each product RFQ, select “Set Price”, specify the product base price, and submit to the buyer and await their reaction. You will be notified once the buyer submits his “Purchase Order Proposal”.
How do I negotiate POP specs?
- From the dashboard select “Negotiate”, to view pending “Purchase Order Proposals” (POPs)
- For POPs pending your response, from the drop down list, select “View POP Details”
- Click on “Review Buyer Bid”, and select “Next” to add your counter bid and to send it to the buyer for review.
- Now the status of the POP should be “Pending the buyer action”. You will be notified once the buyer accepts or rejects your counter bid.
What if the goods are not accepted by the buyer?
For each batch in the shipment order, you can create a “ticket” where you can send a note to the buyer with your concerns and the buyer will respond through the same format unless you request otherwise. If you are still not satisfied after raising a “ticket”, you can contact iOPharma™ for mediation. All documentation and agreements that were communicated through iOPharma™ can be used as a reference in your dispute.
Note: Mediation services are only available to iOPro Users. Click here to upgrade your account.
How do I publish my news and information to the wider iOPharma™ audience?
You can NOT publish your news as a single supplier, you have to upgrade your account to be able to publish your news to your members and iOPharama members.
What are the benefits of publishing my news?
- Promote your company profile to potential buyers
- Publish your news to your corporate members
- Keep your clients up to date on your latest news, events, and announcements
How do I participate in published discussions?
- From the homepage select “Discussions”.
- Select the category or the topic that interests you by clicking on the link.
- You can create a topic or respond to any of the discussions currently taking place.