Did you know?
24th April 2013
iOPharma is used by a growing community of more than 1000 buyers and suppliers.
iOPharma is a global web-based pharmaceutical marketplace for : APIs, Excipients (including coating materials, colours, fragrances, flavours), Other relevant categories to be released shortly
Re-engineered transaction processes developed on iOPharma by analysts in conjunction with experts in pharmaceutical supply chain reduce the time and cost involved in : Sourcing, Negotiating, Ordering, Shipment, Receiving and Quality Control
iOPharma is an online platform where:
• Transactions are initiated, completed and confirmed in a matter of minutes, instead of days and activity tracking, documents, management reports, logs and shipments are also all just one click away.
• Shared templates with trading partners and a powerful notification system enables suppliers to comprehensively and effectively promote their products, and buyers to rapidly source their materials and qualify suppliers
• Powerful transaction ‘history tree’ interface allows for in-context archiving as well as the rapid drill down and retrieval of transaction information documents attachments and messages
• Automatic and data rich document generation of all transaction activity including shipping documents pro-formas, invoices, and packing lists not only saves time but also ensures accuracy of data and reduces errors
• Comprehensive reports include logs of transaction negotiations as well as management information reports providing a total view of activity between trading partners is available at a touch of a button
• Multi-user allows an administrator to assign transactions to colleagues within the company reducing the risk of gaps in responses and keeping transactions in-flow
• Track and trace of ‘who did what and when’ complies with ICH-Q10 guidelines
As a result, iOPharma turns the entire supply chain into a seamless and harmonized online communication channel between trading partners allowing them to collaborate effectively on all aspects of the supply chain.