- How do I invite my suppliers?
- How do I search for new suppliers?
- How do I update my profile?
- How do I publish my catalogue?
- Why should I publish my catalogue?
- How do I create an enquiry?
- How do I send a Request for Quote (RFQ)?
- How do I create a Purchase Order Proposal (POP)?
- What if I receive the goods but they are not acceptable?
- How do I publish my news and information to the wider iOPharma™ audience?
- How do I participate in published discussions?
How do I invite my suppliers?
- From the main menu, select Clients / My Clients.
- From the left navigation menu, select Create Client button.
- In the company name field, type the supplier’s company name and view the matching results.
- Select the supplier name that appears. In no company name appears, select the “Invite New Client” button and add the supplier details and your personal message and select “invite”. The Supplier will receive your invitation and you will be notified of his acceptance of your invitation.
How do I search for new suppliers?
- From the dashboard select “Source”.
- Type the supplier name, product name or CAS number and select “Search” to view the results. If no matches are found, you can add your supplier by inviting him to work with you on io-pharma.com. See “How do I invite my suppliers?”
How do I update my profile?
It is important to update your profile, as it provides your suppliers and new suppliers with the information they need to do business with you. To update your profile:
- From the main menu, select “Management / My Profile.
- Review the profile, and scroll down to select “Edit Profile”.
- Update your profile, upload your logo and click “Save”.
How do I publish my catalogue?
- From the main menu, select Technical / Purchase Catalogue
- Select the product category (eg. A.P.I.’s), then add your search criteria (enter a product name or CAS Number) and hit the “Search” button.
- On the search results page select “Add to My Purchase Catalogue” from the product drop down list.
- Specify the product details and hit the “Publish” button. Your product details will only be published internally for your purchasing department to match with your suppliers’ product specifications. Suppliers can view your product specs only if you added them through your purchasing process, as an attachment.
Note: You can NOT publish a catalogue as a single buyer. You must first upgrade your account to be able to publish a catalogue. Click here to upgrade your account.
Why should I publish my catalogue?
- Provides one easy-to-use reference for your Quality Control and Purchasing Departments.
- Ensure that your purchasing department always has the most up-to-date specifications.
- Ensure consistency between your internal product specifications and your suppliers’ specifications.
How do I create an enquiry?
- From the dashboard, select “Source”
- Enter a product name, supplier name or CAS number and select “search” to view the results.
- Verify the results. If no matching results appear, you can invite a supplier using the “Invite New Client” button (see “How do I invite my suppliers?”)
- If the product specs are published, and the supplier is in your “approved suppliers” list, you can proceed to purchase without negotiating the product specs by NOT selecting the “Negotiate Specs” option.
- Select the product(s) you are interested in, and press the “Enquire” button. You will be notified once the supplier responds to your enquiry.
How do I send a Request for Quote (RFQ)?
- From the dashboard, select “RFQ”. Here you will be able to view products that you accepted the specifications for in the “Enquiry” section of the site.
- Select the product you are interested in and select “RFQ”
- You will be notified once the supplier responds back to your request.
How do I create a Purchase Order Proposal (POP)?
- From the dashboard select “POP”.
- You can select from the list of products already in your list, or, if there are no products listed you can click on the “Source for new products” button and search for products. Please note that you can only select from approved suppliers and published product specifications in order to create a POP. If any of these conditions are not met, then an enquiry will be sent to the supplier. See “How do I create an enquiry?” for more details.
- Select the product you are interested in and then select “Create Purchase Order Proposal”. Note: You now have created a draft Purchase Order Proposal. This has not been sent to the supplier as you must first submit a bid.
- From the dashboard, select “Negotiate”.
- Select your draft POP, and from the drop down list, select “Qualify Purchase Order Proposal” and select the action button next to it.
- Submit your terms and requirements and click the “Send purchase order proposal” button to send your response to the supplier. Note: Now the status of the POP is “Pending”. You will be notified once the supplier responds back to your bid.
What if I receive the goods but they are not acceptable?
For each batch in the received shipment order, you can create a “ticket” where you can send a note to the supplier with your issues and the supplier will respond through the same format unless you request otherwise. If you are still not satisfied after raising a “ticket”, you can contact iOPharma™ for mediation. All documentation and agreements that were communicated through iOPharma™ can be used as a reference in your dispute.
Note: Mediation services are only available to iOPro Users. Click here to upgrade your account.
How do I publish my news and information to the wider iOPharma™ audience?
You can NOT publish your news as a single buyer, you have to upgrade your account to be able to publish your news to your members and iOPharama members.
What are the benefits of publishing my news?
- Promote your company profile to suppliers
- Publish your news to your corporate members
- Keep your clients up to date on your latest news, events, and announcements
How do I participate in published discussions?
- From the homepage select “Discussions”.
- Select the category or the topic that interests you by clicking on the link.
- You can create a topic or respond to any of the discussions currently taking place.